Friday, 2 May 2008

New Kit - Going Dotty

Hiya everyone, ive just finished this kit. Must admit this is what ive been like all day going dotty lol. My 1yr old daughter is a little nightmare. She should have been a boy i swear. She climbs everything, if you stay still long enough shell climb you. I put her to bed in her cot earlier & she climbed out of it. So its been on of them days.

Hope you like the kit, i was going through a load of old stuff that i had that are my favs so used them

Kit Includes:-
8 - papers
4 - bows
4 - frames
4 - flowers
4 - swirls
3 - ribbon hearts
2 - pinned ribbons
2 - wordart
1 - beaded wordart

Click HERE to download
Yvette
-x-






11 comments:

Vicky said...

I just love the colors of this kit. Thank you so much.

Sonel said...

LOL sweetie! Oh, don't worry...I've been dotty my whole life...and I didn't even have a daughter to cause that...LOL! She sounds like a real sweetie and I can see you love her to bits! They are such treasures! I only have the two boys and they are grown-up, so now I go dotty with my Pekingese/Maltese called Simba...and he is the King! LOL!

Love this kit hon! You have such great taste! Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing sweetie!
Have a great weekend!
Love & Hugs
Sonel

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lorri said...

Thank you so much just beautiful.

HarleyGirl said...

thank you for sharing, very nice kit

Mags said...

Very cute - the orange has definite Halloween possibilities! THX!

Trisha said...

Very cute kit :-) Thank you!

rsb said...

I love this one! thanks so much:)

angel said...

tnx for sharing it is a great kit!!

xxxx angel

ella-hippyhoppy said...

I used this here: http://happy-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-scrapbooking-logo.html
for my own blog. Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit!

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you for sharing your awesome work. i love it